Are you a games producer looking for a new challenge? Do you know what it takes to run live games? Are you able to lead and motivate a team through all phases of a games lifecycle? And do you want to help a small, friendly and ambitious team create the best Casual Games for the new Instant platform and web? Than we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
With Flash disappearing and the overcrowded app-stores, HTML5 is now one of the fastest growing game platforms around. And as a next step after our single player games, we have started developing multi-player, social games and Instant games. We are therefore looking for an experienced games producer to strengthen our Studio and help us realize our international growth ambition.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage the production process from conception to the end of life cycle;
- Lead scrum teams in sprints and daily standups;
- Communicate with the team and other external stakeholders;
- Participate in the design process while keeping an eye on vision, scope, deadlines and budget;
- Motivate the team to be critical and raise the bar on quality;
- Help automating production processes for an efficient development flow;
- Assess any risks for the production and mitigate them on time;
- Pro-active and used to taking ownership and responsibility;
- Motivational team leader and inspirator to your colleagues;
- Able to clearly communicate your vision and ideas to your team, colleagues and the CoolGames Management Team;
- Feel comfortable taking initiatives, such as exploring and improving player experience, retention, virality and monetization. Spotting interesting developments in the market and what they can mean for CoolGames.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role, including live operations;
- Fully comfortable with scrum development processes;
- Knowledge of the production process and game life cycles;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in casual and/or mid-core games is desirable.
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- Health care insurance compensation
- Pension plan with a company contribution
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam
- An open, informal and international company culture
- A chance to get involved in one of the most creative, fast-moving industries in HTML5 technology