We have a work-internship position available in QA to work on Game Studio titles, 3rd Party games & other internal projects. You will be responsible for testing new and existing games to ensure they meet the highest quality standards and function correctly across key web browsers and mobile devices. Additionally, you’ll be expected to clearly document and log any issues you find, and be able to walk developers through your process. Your daily tasks will include Game QA, documentation & participation in Scrum team meetings.
Our ideal candidate is organized, analytical, communicative, highly motivated and has a keen interest in mobile games & the game development process. He or she is prepared to pioneer in an innovative environment and fast moving industry. A flexible mind-set and ability to clearly communicate technical issues is a must!
The QA Analyst Intern is a member of the Operations team and will be exposed to all aspects of the CoolGames business, assisting with testing for the Game Studio, 3rd Party games and the Platform/Back-End Teams.
- Skills and insight to QA games
- Our ideal candidate is very detail oriented and good at breaking down & explaining
- Knowledge of modern mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Amazon)
- Basic experience with technical troubleshooting
- A team player with strong social and communication skills in English
- An intern who is doing this as a 2nd or 3rd year ‘working’ internship
- Preferably living in (the vicinity of) Amsterdam
- You should be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship
- You are legally allowed to perform your internship in the Netherlands (we cannot sponsor your Visa/work permit)
- A creative learning environment in the young and dynamic gaming industry
- An open and international company culture
- Game nights, Friday drinks and company events
- Awesome office located in the center of Amsterdam
- An internship allowance
- An internship for at least 6 months
- An internship for 40 hours a week, with room for a study assignment
CoolGames is the leading HTML5 games developer and publisher in the world. Alongside developing native quality HTML5 games with high profile IP’s such as Tetris, Pac-Man, Snoopy and Miffy, we also distribute games globally reaching millions of players each month. Our in-house developed title Jewel Academy is the world’s most successful match-3 game ever released in HTML5.
BoosterMedia was founded in late 2009. In early 2016 we joined forces with Tingly Games and became what is now CoolGames. We have an ambitious and innovative team with over 50 colleagues from all over the world. Our headquarters and studio are in the center of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company also has an office in Tokyo, Japan, and a senior representative in San Francisco, USA