Are you an ambitious game developer with a passion for casual games? Can you setup code in a flexible and stable way? Do you love polishing and adding juice to games? Do you like working in a small team and develop high quality games? And do you want to contribute to online games that are played by millions around the world?
Than we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
With Flash disappearing and the overcrowded app-stores, HTML5 is now one of the fastest growing game platforms around. And as a next step after our single player games, we have started developing multi-player, social and Instant games. We are therefore looking for an experienced Game Developer to strengthen our Studio and help us realize our international growth ambition.
Your key responsibilities:
- Set up and program games from start to finish.
- Take responsibility for delivering games with stable code
- Help set up the Game Technology Roadmap and to support and optimize our future games;
- Help automating production processes for an efficient development flow;
- Assess any technical risks and mitigate them on time;
- Ensure the re-usability and scalability of our technology and tools.
- Pro-active and used to taking ownership and responsibility;
- Not afraid of debugging and optimizing code;
- Good team player;
- Can communicate in English;
- Git experience;
- Clean & Structured code style;
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in the games industry;
- Fully comfortable with scrum development processes;
- Familiarity with Entity Component architecture;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in casual, multiplayer and/or mid-core games is desirable.
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- Health care insurance compensation
- Pension plan with a company contribution
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam
- An open, informal and international company culture
- A chance to get involved in one of the most creative, fast-moving industries in HTML5 technology