Are you an analyst with a passion for games? Do you like diving into data and finding new insights? Do you like optimizing games and seeking out hidden gems in our game portfolio? And do you want to help a small, friendly and ambitious team create the best Casual Games for the new Instant platform and web? Then we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
With Flash disappearing and the overcrowded app-stores, HTML5 is now one of the fastest growing game platforms around. And as a next step after our single player games, we have started developing multi-player, social games and Instant games. We are therefore looking for an experienced data and Games analyst to strengthen our Studio and help us realize our international growth ambition.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work with studio leads to help manage a game’s lifecycle based on data;
- Come up with the right KPI’s, benchmarks for each phase of a game’s lifecycle;
- Create report on the performance, phases and direction of games;
- Identify key aspects to improve or focus on for current and future games;
- Work together with our design and monetization experts to optimize the player experience and our revenue;
- Help automating processes for a more efficient workflow.
- Pro-active and used to taking ownership and responsibility;
- Strong analytical skills and you like solving problems;
- Able to clearly communicate your vision and ideas to your team and colleagues;
- Feel comfortable taking initiatives, to seek new opportunities to improving player experience, retention, virality and monetization. Spotting interesting developments in the market and what they can mean for CoolGames.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, including live operations;
- Experience in Metric driven design and development;
- Experience in F2P and/or Ad driven games;
- Knowledge of the production process and game life cycles;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in casual and/or mid-core games is desirable.
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- Health care insurance compensation
- Pension plan with a company contribution
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam
- An open, informal and international company culture
- A chance to get involved in one of the most creative, fast-moving industries in HTML5 technology