HTML5 games are booming! Our game brands entertain millions of players every month! Boys, girls, men, woman, we have games for all audiences. And our games are played all around the world, both on desktop and mobile devices.
For our content team we are looking for a community & social media intern as of July 2017. In this role you will support and manage CoolGames’ social media channels, for game portals such as GirlGames and WordGames, and our popular Facebook Instant Games like Jewel Academy and Daily Sudoku.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Plan and set up social media activities to increase social networks, traffic and brand awareness
- Maintain and update social media channels for successful Facebook Instant games such as Jewel Academy and Daily Sudoku
- Create and publish social media posts for our consumer websites on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Monitor and report game / website/ social media performance metrics
- Marketing and PR support / handling incoming press request
- Customer support / handling user feedback and player feedback for game development
- A great feel for social media
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Eye for detail and can-do mentality to manage social media channels on a daily basis
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of Photoshop or other image editing software is a plus
- Experience with web/mobile game and affinity with our target audiences (casual gamer) is a plus
- A marketing, media or gaming related education
- An intern who is doing this as a 2nd or 3rd year ‘working’ internship
- Preferably living in (the vicinity of) Amsterdam
- You should be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship
- You are legally allowed to perform your internship in the Netherlands (we cannot sponsor your Visa/work permit)
- A creative learning environment in the young and dynamic gaming industry
- An open and international company culture
- Game nights, Friday drinks and company events
- Awesome office located in the center of Amsterdam
- An internship allowance
- An internship for at least 4 to 6 months
- An internship for 40 hours a week, with room for a study assignment
CoolGames is the leading HTML5 games developer and publisher in the world. Alongside developing native quality HTML5 games with high profile IP’s such as Tetris, Pac-Man, Snoopy and Miffy, we also distribute games globally reaching millions of players each month. Our in-house developed title Jewel Academy is the world’s most successful match-3 game ever released in HTML5.
BoosterMedia was founded in late 2009. In early 2016 we joined forces with Tingly Games and became what is now CoolGames. We have an ambitious and innovative team with over 50 colleagues from all over the world. Our headquarters and studio are in the center of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company also has an office in Tokyo, Japan, and a senior representative in San Francisco, USA