We are looking for an enthusiastic intern with a curious mind and likes to dive into new topics. The period of internship is for five up to ten months in our Amsterdam office. During the internship you will be part of the daily operations of the finance team and have time for your own study assignment.
You will be supporting your colleagues with activities and later carrying them out independently. Some of the activities are listed below:
- Participate in daily operations (ca. 60%) e.g. invoice booking and your own study assignment (ca. 40%)
- Manage the outstanding open item lists
- Maintain Balance Sheet items and ensure correct matchings
- Organize and file recurring expenses reports
- You are in the third or fourth year of your MBO 4 studies in a relevant subject, for example business administration or business economics
- You are proactive and hands-on with a service-oriented as well as flexible mindset
- You are communicative and fluent in both Dutch or/ and English (speaking and writing)
- You are proficient in MS Office Excel and Word
- Please kindly note that you should be enrolled as a student for the complete duration of the internship.
- You need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) to proceed for this position.
- Candidates living in the vicinity of Amsterdam have a preference
- An awesome office location in the heart of Amsterdam
- An open and international company culture with enthusiastic colleagues
- A creative learning environment in the young and dynamic gaming industry
- You will be an active part of CoolGames! Join us for Friday drinks and company events.
- An internship for 32 or 40 hours per week with room for your study assignment
- An internship allowance
- A period for at least five months