CoolGames is growing rapidly! Our game brands entertain millions of players every month! Boys, girls, men, woman, we have games for all audiences. And our games are played all around the world, both on desktop and mobile devices.
For our publishing team we are looking for a Content Marketing Intern. In this role you would support our content manager and portal manager who are in charge of websites such as GirlGames.com, SuperGames.com, CoolGames.com, WordGames.com.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Finding new games in the global market and promote trending games on our websites for various target audiences
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of digital materials
- SEO keyword and copywriting for game titles and descriptions
- Managing a content calendar, and publishing games through our content management systems
- Support publishing team in creating monthly newsletters
- Customer support / handling feedback from our website users
- Think creatively to produce new content marketing ideas!
- You have strong communication and writing skills in English
- A great feel for content!
- A gaming, media, or communication related education
- Hands-on experience with web/mobile gaming is a plus
- Affinity with our target audiences is a plus
- An intern who is doing this as a 2nd or 3rd year ‘working’ internship
- Preferably living in (the vicinity of) Amsterdam
- You should be enrolled as full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- You are legally allowed to perform your internship in the Netherlands (we cannot sponsor your Visa/work permit)
- A creative learning environment in the young and dynamic gaming industry
- Game nights, Friday drinks and company events
- Awesome office located in the centre of Amsterdam
- An open and international company culture
- An internship allowance
- An internship for preferably at least 6 months
- An internship for 40 hours a week, with room for a study assignment