CoolGames is growing rapidly! Our game brands entertain millions of players every month! Boys, girls, men, woman, we have games for all audiences. And our games are played all around the world, both on desktop and mobile devices.
For our content team we are looking for a Content Management Intern. In this role you would support our content managers who are in charge of websites such as GirlGames.com, SuperGames.com, CoolGames.com, WordGames.com and our white label partner websites.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Finding new games in the global market and promote trending games on our websites for various target audiences
- Creating and editing game marketing assets for our websites
- Publishing daily, weekly games through our content management systems
- SEO keyword and copywriting for game titles and descriptions by reviewing the games
- Manage a content calendar for the websites
- Create and publish social media posts for our social media channels
- Monitor and analyze game performance
- Customer support / handling feedback from our website users
- Share ideas based on the content you manage to support social media channels
- A great feel for content!
- Social savvy
- Hands-on experience with web/mobile gaming is a plus
- A gaming or media related education
- Affinity with our target audiences is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- An intern who is doing this as a 2nd or 3rd year ‘working’ internship.
- Preferably living in (the vicinity of) Amsterdam
- You should be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship
- You are legally allowed to perform your internship in the Netherlands (we cannot sponsor your Visa/work permit)
- If this sounds like you, please send in your CV and cover letter, including motivation. We look forward to hearing from you!
- A creative learning environment in the young and dynamic gaming industry
- An open and international company culture
- An internship allowance
- An internship for preferably at least 6 months
- An internship for 40 hours a week, with room for a study assignment