Currently we are offering an internship in the commercial team with a minimum duration of 6 months, for 40 hours a week.
This is an exciting function with 100% involvement from day one. In this position possible subjects for your thesis would involve market- or competitor analysis in the international gaming industry (if applicable). You will also have the opportunity to be in charge of projects within the commercial department.
Responsibilities will include:
- HBO/University education level in International Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, Commercial Economics or similar major
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English (knowledge of Dutch or other languages is a plus)
- Very strong analytical skills, eye for details, proactive, self-starter, eager to learn
- Experience with complex use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Affinity for (international) sales, marketing and online advertising
- Preferably living in the vicinity of Amsterdam
- Must be able to work and live in the Netherlands (we do not sponsor permits for this role)
- Good sense of humor
- The opportunity to be involved with the international commercial department and to help build successful relations with international distribution partners
- A creative learning environment in the young and dynamic international gaming industry
- An open and international company culture with fantastic colleagues
- An attractive office location in the very center of Amsterdam
- Friday’s drinks and monthly company lunch