CoolGames is growing rapidly! We engage with millions of players every week and with multiple triple-A titles upcoming, we expect even millions of players more to come!
For our Live Operations team, we are looking for multiple Community & Social Media interns. As we grow, you will have the unique opportunity to help define and execute the strategy of this team.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Plan and execute social media activities to increase social networks, traffic and brand awareness
- Increase the satisfaction rating of our players by providing support to them
- Monitor and report performance metrics
- Marketing and PR support
- Assist with maintaining content (text and games) on our websites.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Eye for detail and can-do mentality
- A great feel for social media
- You understand the difference between creating good and great content
- A marketing, media or gaming related education
- Knowledge of Photoshop or other image editing software is a plus
- Experience with web/mobile game and affinity with our target audiences (casual gamer) is a plus
- Preferably living in (the vicinity of) Amsterdam
- You are a 2nd or 3rd year looking for a ‘working’ internship
- You are looking for an internship position for at least 4 months, for 40 hours a week
- You are enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship
- You are legally allowed to perform your internship in the Netherlands (we cannot sponsor your Visa/work permit)
- A creative learning environment in the dynamic gaming industry
- Getting to work daily with and learning from globally recognizable brands such as Battleship and Tetris.
- An open and (very) international company culture
- Game nights, Friday drinks and company events
- Awesome office located in the center of Amsterdam
- You are good, we know. But don’t go pimping your CV just yet. We frequently hire our interns for full-time positions after they finish their studies.
- An internship allowance
- We expect you to do a study assignment, for which we make sure you do have the time to do so 😉