Do you live & breathe PR? Do you love interacting with the press and are you great at getting media coverage and increasing a company’s’ visibility? If so, make yourself known now and help us tell the world about all the cool stuff that we’re doing at CoolGames!
You’ll be leading the execution of CoolGames’ PR and help with strategizing our corporate communications. You’ll increase our visibility in the industry, and create global PR campaigns to increase awareness and buzz, both in B2B as B2C.
- You’ll assist the CEO with setting the strategy for CoolGames’ global corporate communications and PR objectives;
- You are hands-on in the execution and are ready to roll up your sleeves. This is a pioneering role, with options to build out the team in due time;
- You’ll play a key role in the creation and distribution of content that strengthens our presence in the market and secure media coverage;
- You’ll initiate and develop relationships with relevant media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of CoolGames;
- You’ll work with partners (e.g. IP holders like Hasbro, Messaging platforms like Facebook) to create integrated PR plans for our games;
- You’ll create a broad array of marketing materials, such as press releases, articles, trend reports, newsletters, infographics, showcases, social media messaging, testimonials, etc.
- You’ll maintain and improve the corporate website;
- You’ll manage external PR agencies, freelance copywriters, etc.;
- You’ll assist in planning around events and tradeshows (e.g. secure speaker slots).
- 3 years+ relevant work experience in business-to-business PR is a must;
- You’re able to work independently and take responsibility: pioneering is key!
- Great attention to detail is a must;
- You’re an organized worker and can multitask easily;
- You can work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, while staying stress-resistant;
- Experience in the games or tech industry is preferred;
- Geo: US & Western Europe experience is preferred; experience in Asia is a bonus;
- Preferably a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Communications, PR or related field;
- You’re a people’s person and have strong communication skills;
- Preferably you’re a confident English (copy)writer, fluent English speaking is a must.
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation
- Optional company stock plan participation
- Health care insurance compensation
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam
- An open, informal and international company culture
Please note: freelance / interim applicants are encouraged to apply, only if you are an experienced
professional, with industry experience and are available directly.